Re: back-sql

Dear Dmitry,

I have tried once OpenLDAP to Oracle8i with OpenLink ODBC driver. I knew it almost
work because my Oracle listener log the connection from LDAP, but I can't resolve
one issue. The OpenLink driver couldn't get the result set from Oracle.

Till now, I am still stuck there. Even with OpenLink support. I gave up.
Any other ODBC driver that I can use?  There should be something else I can try to
make this work.

I am using COL eServer 2.3 , OpenLDAP 1.2.11 & Oracle 8.1.5 for Linux.

Please advice me.

Thanks

Lukman