No validator for syntax

Hello,
I am trying to get the JNDI Tutorial (from java.sun.com) to work with
OpenLDAP. I have build, tested, installed successfully.
I have then included new Schema (corba and java Schema) and a new ldbm in slapd.conf.
All works well. I just had to modify the schema syntax...
But when I try to add a given LDIF file (tutorial.ldif) I get the following error :
  ldap_add ... no validator for syntax.
I have check the entry but it seems good.
I have read in the development mailing list that one solution would be to had "schemacheck off" in slapd.conf.
Could someone tell me where can I get more information?
Bye.

Internet et mail gratuit AltaVista http://www.altavista.fr