suntax support...

Hi,
The current version of openldap has support for the following basic syntaxes, i.e. ces, cis, tel, dn.
Rfc 2252 and 2256 specify many more syntaxes that needs to be supported. How do we provide support for these new syntaxes and the matching rules related to them? In a more generic manner how can we extend the syntax support by adding more syntaxes and their corresponding matching rules? Are their any examples or any previous efforts in doing so? Any help in this direction would be appreciated.

Thanx
SG