reg: The Attribute can not added or modified error

Hi  ,
              I checked the working of  slapd through the debug mode ,
it is  working fine. I configured the netscape for LDAP sever The
browser
 successfully sending searching request to server, and server also
receiving the request.Sever is running in debug mode ,so i am getting
information regarding functioning of server. Thing is while adding
entries through the ldapadd , it giving  "the Attribute can not added or
modified error" .

With best regards,
N YUVA RAJU