Re: LDAP with the BerkeleyDB

The error you are getting below (cannot create executables) is a basic
test by configure.  It means quite literally that the 'cc ...' command
that it has cobbled together from the environment and parameters you
have given it fails.  For example, if you're system doesn't
have -lpthread or -lposix4, that would cause this to happen.  It has
nothing to do with BerkeleyDB.