A few questions

Hi,

I am using OpenLdap 1.2.11 and have a few questions

1. Does this version support Attribute Aliasing ?
   If not, will it be there in OpenLdap 2.0 ?

2. The way to add ACL in this version is adding
   "access" statements in slapd.conf. Like
   Netscape Directory Server is there a way to
   add ACL statements in LDIF files so that nothing
   needs to be added in slapd.conf. (If there is a way
   for that it will solve my problem of not to
   restart slapd after adding entries.)

   Will it be present in OpenLdap 2.0 ? (ACL
statements
   in LDIF files)

3. Will there be a major performance difference
   by using a single threaded OpenLdap compared to
   multi-threaded OpenLDAP in Solaris ?
   Is OpenLDAP2.0 planning to take care of this ?

4. My understanding is that next version of OpenLdap
   is 2.0)Can someone point me to OpenLDAP 2.0
   feature list ?

ThanX
Santhosh