reg: testing fail

Hi,
   I am using HPUX10.20 plotform , i am using gdbm-1.8.0 and my openldap
version is 1.2.11.when testing i am getting ldapsearch failed error.

          running defines.sh . ldbm
        cleaning up in ./test-db
        Running ldif2ldbm to build slapd database
        Starting slapd on TCP/IP port 9009
       Testing slapd access control...
       Waiting 5 seconds for slapd to start...
       Waiting 5 seconds for slapd to start...
      Waiting 5 seconds for slapd to start...
      Waiting 5 seconds for slapd to start...
      Waiting 5 seconds for slapd to start...
l    dapsearch failed!
    kill: 14783: the specified process does not exist.

I got that message when testing.

Please give suggestion how to solve that error.

With best regards
N YUVA RAJU