Re: Problem with iPlanet Web Server 4.1 and OpenLDAP

At about line 109 in servers/slapd/bind.c, add a check of (version != 3).

Although, you will want to check the archives as Kurt made suggestions
that this is not really a "Good Thing" (tm).  We are only trying to make
it though until v2 is released and stable.

Regards,
Jim

---
James Bourne, Web Systems Administrator