    From: owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
    [mailto:owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org]On Behalf Of Padmaja
    Akkineni
    Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2000 6:26 AM
    To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
    Subject: JAVA Software Development Kit for Open LDAP

    I am new.

    I understood that OpenLDAP can be used with C Software
    Development Kit (SDK).

    I would like to use Java SDK .

    I started using the Netscape Java SDK.

    I am getting the errors
    (1)
    Exception in thread "main"
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Search
    (2)
    Exception in thread "main"
    Exception in thread "main"
    java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: main

    What is the best way to use Java SDK and OpenLDAP?

    Thank you