Re:

Geert Van Muylem wrote:

> I want to reload the entries I've created with a LDIF file...
> What can I do?

ldbmcat id2entry.dbb and reload with ldif2ldbm (fast, no checking,
only possible if you load to the same OpenLDAP version)

or

ldbmcat -n id2entry.dbb and reload with ldapadd (slow, but schema
checking).

If you want to migrate from OpenLDAP 1.2.x to 2.0beta your LDIF
needs probably some sanitizing dependent on your data.

> Can I delete a complete directory and reload the LDIF again?

Yes. Expect detail problems if changing OpenLDAP version.

Ciao, Michael.