Re: nss_ldap

This can be specified in /etc/nssswitch.conf.  The best advise I can give you
is 'man nsswitch.conf' and do a search for 'nsswitch and configuration' at your
favorate search engine to explain the concepts of nsswitch.

Hope this helps,

Chris

--
Christopher Young, Senior Systems Engineer

I.D.E.A.L. Technology Corporation
I.ntegration D.evelopment E.ducation A.ll L.inux
http://www.idealcorp.com
407.999.9870 x14 or 1.877.IDEAL.CORP (Phone)