password encription

Hi again ...

Now it seems that everything works fine for authentication and so ...! :)))

But now I have the problem that when I change the passwd with "passwd", it
cyphers the pass with the algoritm especified in /etc/ldap.conf, but it
always prepends {crypt} despite with algoritm it has used

¿Anyone has fixed it, or it just happens to me? :?

Another point is that I don't know how to let root change the user's
passwords ....

Many thanks to all for everything you've help me in all this time :)

--
Javi Polo - javipolo@oninet.es - navo - DrSlump
Geek Code available in my home page (es que era mu tocho)