Re: pam and trigger

Luc MAZARDO wrote:

> Take a look at http://ltap.bell-labs.com/ this is about : Lightweight Trigger
> Access Process.
> I haven't see ppt presentation because I can't read this file format if
> someone convert in ps or others, send me a copy :)
>
> Regards.
>
> --
> "Just think that I am lying on the beach right now."
>                                 Luc Mazardo -Bordeaux-

	This really looked the solution for my problems, but soon I realized
it'd be worthless, since one of the requirements in a computer running
Microsoft Windows NT. Is there the same think (LTAP) for linux? (RedHat
6.x in this case)

Thanks in advance,
Hugo.

| Hugo Monteiro                 | Móvel: +351-966 386 090          |
| Serviço Informática           | Fixo : +351-212 948 300 x 1 0703 |
| Faculdade Ciências Tecnologia |                           1 5305 |
| Universidade Nova Lisboa      |                                  |
| 2825-114 Monte Caparica       | Email: hmmm@fct.unl.pt           |