Re: help me

> > checking for DB2 library... checking for db_open in
> > -ldb... no
> > no
> > checking for db.h... no
> > checking for Berkeley DB2... no
> > checking for Berkeley DB library... checking for
> > dbopen... no
> > checking for dbopen in -ldb1... no
> > checking for dbopen in -ldb... no
> > no
> > checking for db_185.h... no
> > checking for Berkeley DB... no
> > checking for GDBM library... checking for
> > gdbm_open... no
> > checking for gdbm_open in -lgdbm... no
> > no
> > checking for gdbm.h... no
> > checking for db... no
> > checking for MDBM library... checking for
> > mdbm_set_chain... no
> > checking for mdbm_set_chain in -lmdbm... no
> > no
> > checking for mdbm.h... no
> > checking for db... no

The ldbm backend requires a database under it.  It has found none.
You need to either get sleepycat 2.7.7, gdbm, or mdbm and install
it.  You may then have to modify CPPFLAGS and LDFLAGS to allow it
to find your database.  For example, I built Sleepycat 2.7.7 with
--prefix=/server/local.  So, I also set the following in my env:

CPPFLAGS=-I/server/local/BerkeleyDB/include
LDFLAGS=-L/server/local/BerkeleyDB/lib

Randy