pam.d and ldap?

Here is the content of my pam.d/ssh file :

#%PAM-1.0
auth       required     /lib/security/pam_nologin.so
auth       sufficient    /lib/security/pam_ldap.so
auth       required     /lib/security/pam_unix_auth.so try_first_pass
account    sufficient   /lib/security/pam_ldap.so
account    required     /lib/security/pam_unix_acct.so
password   required     /lib/security/pam_cracklib.so
password   sufficient   /lib/security/pam_ldap.so
password   required     /lib/security/pam_pwdb.so use_first_pass
session    required     /lib/security/pam_unix_session.so

I can login from ssh2 with no problem if I'm not using any Access Control Rules
for my server.
But when I had the following rule

defaultaccess read

access to attr=userPassword
     by self write
     by * compare

I can't login anymore from ssh2!
Could anybody point me to a correct configuration please???

Thanks's
Fred

This mail sent through IMP: courriel.ift.ulaval.ca