Mutiple Databases

I've successfully gotten LDAP going as a company address book. Works
great. Now I want to explore the possiblities of using nss-ldap and
pam-ldap, but I still want to keep the company directory.

Since the LDAP server is an internal machine (private IP, firewall
prevents access to internal network) I'm wondering if it's possible to
host mutiple databases on the same server. I poked through the
FAQ-o-matic and that topic was sadly empty.

I'm thinking of structuring it like this:
dc=ltiflex,dc=com for the staff directory
dc=noc,dc=rogers,dc=lti for the nns part (lti is the TLD we created for
our internal network)

And then in the future something like
dc=sales,dc=rogers,dc=lti
dc=custserv,dc=rogers,dc=lti

and so on. Sales would be the database of the sales persons contacts,
custserv would be for cust. service's contacts, etc.

I'm hoping this would work, becasue it would be better (and more
unified) than what we currently use.

Thanks for your input.

--
        \\\|///
      \\  - -  //
       (  @ @ )
----oOOo--(_)-oOOo--------------------------------------------
Andy Zbikowski, Sys Admin   | (WEB) http://www.ltiflex.com
LTI Flexible Products, Inc. | (PH)  763-428-9119 (EX) 132
21801 Industrial Blvd       | (FX)  763-428-9126
Rogers, MN  55374           | (PCS) 612-306-6055
---------------Ooooo------------------------------------------
               (   )
      ooooO     ) /
      (   )    (_/
       \ (
        \_)
begin:vcard
n:Zbikowski;Andy
tel;cell:612-306-6055
tel;fax:763-428-9126
tel;home:763-591-0977
tel;work:(763)-428-9119 (ex.132)
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.ltiflex.com
org:LTI Flexible Products
adr:;;21801 Industrial Blvd;Rogers;MN;55374;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:andyzb@ltiflex.com
title:System Administrator
x-mozilla-cpt:;18528