SSL tests

I would to know who have ever tested ldaps over the netscape browser. When I
want to show the security info in the current page (ldaps://....), is the
browser must write This page was encrypted." or must stay "This page was not
encrypted".
I have the last one.
I try to use tcpdump and ethereal for looking if the transaction are secure,
so the data doesn't appear as I can see with ldap but is there a way to check
corretly this ?

Sorry for my poor english and thanks in advance.

--
"Just think that I am lying on the beach right now."
				Luc Mazardo -Bordeaux-