Re: Windows NT and binaries

Howdy Dirk,

Dirk Hamstra wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I'm trying to find out if I can get my hands on the
> binaries of OpenLDAP for NT 4.0 SP6. I'm looking only
> for the SLAPD. Would save me a lot of time if some1
> can ship me those bins.

For VC6 on NT (sp3 or greater I think) you should probably use
openLDAP2.0-alpha4. It can be found at:
ftp://ftp.OpenLDAP.org/pub/OpenLDAP/openldap-alpha/

"The" man-page for installing/compiling etc. this package can be found
at:  http://www.OpenLDAP.org/faq/data/cache/215.html

If you have any problems using it I'm sure that there are people (beside
myself) willing to help you at the mailings lists.

--
sincerely

Mikael Grehn
M.Sc