Re: Subtree ACL Problem

>>=> acl_get: entry (cn=Adam Williams,ou=People,o=Morrison Industries, c=US)
>>attr (mobile)
>>so the interpretation is correct, I should not have write access.  What
>>I don't understand is why it doesn't match rule #3 for which I've
>>tried both:
>>access to dn=".*,ou=People,o=Morrison Industries,c=US"
>>  attrs=children,entry,uid
>This rule doesn't apply to attribute 'mobile'

Ok, I think I get it.  But I "thought" that "attrs=children,entry" granted
access to an entire subtree, apparently this is not true.  Would something
like "attrs=children,entry,*" be more appropriate here?  Can I use a wild
card there?

Systems and Network Administrator
Morrison Industries
1825 Monroe Ave NW.