From: "Vestelind, Monika" <Monika.Vestelind@stk.jonkoping.se>
To: "'Wolfgang Hottgenroth'" <who_o@hottis.de>
Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2000 2:13 PM
Subject: SV: Test script doesn´t pass

Thanks so much Wolfgang.
In Solaris FAQ you could choose to compile without threads OR with other
options. I did chose other option as you see.
I can try to install sleepycat BUT I did install gnus dbm just before I
started instasllation of LDAP.
I don´t understand what is happening :-)
I shall try your advices I think.

Best regards from Monika