Re: Different trees for different stuff

>NSS_LDAP/PAM_LDAP. Does anyone know of an easy way of having the passwd,
>group, hosts, etc stuff from the nsswitch in different trees in the LDAP
>directory? What I'd like is like the following dodgy text diagram:

As long as nss_ldap is configured to a subtree search scope,
then this will "just work". nss_ldap should really allow
you to specify different subtrees for different maps so
that you can just do a onelevel search, but I'm afraid we haven't
implemented that functionality yet.

-- Luke
--
Luke Howard | Darwin Developer | PADL Software Pty Ltd
www.padl.com | lukeh@darwin.apple.com | lukeh@padl.com