Re: ΄πΈ΄: Newbie Question - running configure

Ah hA!

I have now dropped back to Sleepycat 2.7.7 and configure now runs!

Thanks...

Next problem...

When doing makedepend the following error appears as it steps through:

ld: fatal: file -I../../include: stat failed: No such file or directory

I am not a coder but have had several people look at it with no success,
can anyone shed some light at all?

A straight make seems to work fine, but I suspect there is a reason for
the make depend part of this..

Thanks in advance

Scott!

--