Re: group issues

i did in fact try that.  the results weren't quite right.  for
instance, say a person was a member of four groups.  using the method
you suggested, the system acted as though the user was only in two (or
three?) of the of groups, with precedence going to the groups with the
lowest gidnumbers.

blair christensen