replication errors

I just upgraded to openldap-1.2.11 on RH6.2.  I have the following in my
slapd.conf file on my ldap master server:

replica host=ldapslave.focal-net.qg:389
        binddn="cn=admin, dc=focal-net, dc=qg"
        bindmethod=simple
        credentials={crypt}wNJqoaZZ0SFbA

When I make modifications, I see that there's a ldapslave.rej file, and
it has the following at the top of each mod:

ERROR: No such object

I don't understand.  When I take the slurpd.replog file, delete the
replica lines and do a manual ldapmodify to my slave, it works just
fine.  Can anyone shed some light on this for me?

-Justin.

Justin Wood                email: justinw@free.fr
Ingénieur Système       tél: +33 (0)1.42.81.80.80
Foc@l.net		 http://www.focal-net.com