´ð¸´: ´ð¸´: Newbie Question - running configure

How about try this?

env \
                ac_cv_func_pthread_create=no ol_cv_kthread_flag=no \
                ol_cv_pthread_flag=no ol_cv_pthreads_flag=no \
                ol_cv_thread_flag=no \
                CPPFLAGS="-I/usr/local/BerkeleyDB.3.1/include" \
                LDFLAGS="-L/usr/local/BerkeleyDB.3.1/lib" \
        ./configure   --with-ldbm-api=db2

-----????-----
???: scottc@pdsf01.gpt.co.uk [mailto:scottc@pdsf01.gpt.co.uk]?? Scott Cooper
????: 2000?7?5? 20:48
???: Hong Li
??: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
??: Re: ??: Newbie Question - running configure

Nope,

Fails with this message earlier than before..

checking for pthread_detach with <pthread.h>... yes
checking for pthread_setconcurrency... no
checking for pthread_getconcurrency... no
checking for thr_setconcurrency... yes
checking for thr_getconcurrency... yes
checking if pthread_create() works... no
configure: error: pthread.h and pthread_create are not compatible

I got the "env" paramters from the OpenLDAP FAQ's when we hit this
problem before..

Cheers

Scott

--