Newbie Question - running configure

Hi all,

I am new to this LDAP stuff so please bear with me on the question...

I am trying to setup Openldap-1.2.10 with Berkeley DB2 Backend Database
on Solaris 2.6..

I have built the Berkeley DB but when I try to run the configure script
for LDAP it drops out..

The command I have been running is:

env ac_cv_func_pthread_create=no ol_cv_kthread_flag=no
ol_cv_pthread_flag=no ol_cv_pthreads_flag=no ol_cv_thread_flag=no
CPPFLAGS="-I/usr/local/BerkeleyDB.3.1/include"
LDFLAGS="-L/usr/local/BerkeleyDB.3.1/lib" ./configure

And it drops out with the message:

checking for pthread_getconcurrency... no
checking for thr_setconcurrency... yes
checking for thr_getconcurrency... yes
checking if pthread_create() works... yes
checking if select yields when using pthreads... yes checking for thread
specific errno... yes
checking for DB2 library... checking for db_open in -ldb... no no
checking for db.h... yes
checking if db.h is DB2... no
checking for Berkeley DB2... no
checking for Berkeley DB library... checking for dbopen... no checking
for dbopen in -ldb1... no
checking for dbopen in -ldb... no
no
checking for db_185.h... yes
checking for Berkeley DB... no
checking for GDBM library... checking for gdbm_open... no checking for
gdbm_open in -lgdbm... no
no
checking for gdbm.h... no
checking for db... no
checking for MDBM library... checking for mdbm_set_chain... no checking
for mdbm_set_chain in -lmdbm... no
no
checking for mdbm.h... no
checking for db... no
configure: warning: could not find suitable LDBM backend configure:
error: select appropriate LDBM options or disable

Any help on this and I would be grateful, I am going round in circles at
the moment!

Cheers

Scott!

--