Re: ´ð¸´: Any book tips?

"Hong Li" writes:
> First, understand the general working flow of LDAP servers, its
> purpose and its advantage.

I would recommend the Sheresh book "Understanding Directory Services",
pub. New Riders.  I wish this book had been available when I
was getting involved in directory some years ago.  It covers a broad
range of directories (X.500, LDAP, DNS, and the NOS directories)
at reasonable depth and in context with each other.  This is a
good starting point.