Re: Importing from Netscape LDAP -- Anybody out there?

> Gary Williams wrote:
>
> > What's the problem?  Take your slapd.user_at.conf and your
> > slapd.user_oc.conf files and move them to your OpenLDAP
> > configuration directory.  Edit slapd.user_oc.conf to
> > remove the oid and superior lines.

Gary,

I am still confused.

Here is an entry from the Netscape oc_conf file:

objectclass pradiumaddress
 oid pradiumaddress-oid
 superior top
 requires
  addressId,
  addressline1,
  c,
  city,
  postalcode,
  st
 allows
  addressline2

and here is a entry from openLDAP:

objectclass locality
 requires
  objectClass
 allows
  description,
  l,
  searchGuide,
  seeAlso,
  st,
  streetAddress

How does this need to be changed?  How does openLDAP establsih
heiararcy?  I dont see a superior entry.

The at_conf file is even more confusing.

Netscape:

attribute addressFk            addressFk-oid        cis
single
attribute addressId            addressId-oid        cis
single
attribute addressline1         addressLine1-oid     cis
single
attribute addressline2         addressLine2-oid     cis
single
attribute approvalDate         approvalDate-oid     cis
single

OpenLdAP:

attribute     photo     bin
attribute     personalsignature   bin
attribute     jpegphoto    bin
attribute     audio     bin

Do you know for sure how to convert one to the other.  The "Whats the
problem" in your above email indicates a lot or experience.

Clue Me!!
john
--
John N. Alegre