Re: Importing from Netscape LDAP -- Anybody out there?

This part I understand.  The part that is holding me up is importing the
schema.  I was hoping to get some help from the list.

Jonathan,

Going Netscape to Netscape we have found that moving
<SERVER-INSTANCE>/config/slapd.user_oc.conf and
<SERVER-INSTANCE>/config/slapd.user_at.conf will move the schema and then
doing ldpadd will move the data.  I know ldpadd works under openLDAP if the
schema is in place.

Here in lies the problem.  With openLDAP, so far, I have only been able to use
ldpadd if I hand create the schema.

A real pain.
john

--