Partial object replication

I have a set of objects; say they are members of classes A,
B, C.

I want to replicate _only_ the A portion of these objects to
one replica, and only the B and C portions of these objects
to another replica.

What is the granularity on replication?  Does it have to be
all or nothing, or is that just the way slurpd works?

Before anyone suggests it, yes, I'm currently reading up on
the IETF working group documents on replication; this does
not seem to be an issue that has been addressed yet.

The intent of this is to provide a common registration data
store, with ACL controlled replication access for per service
registration information (e.g. party X does not want to have
the customer's billing information exposed to party Y).

Thanks,
-- Terry Lambert
-- Whistle Communications, Inc., an I.B.M. Company
-- terry@whistle.com
This is formal notice under California Assembly Bill 1629, enacted
9/26/98 that any UCE sent to my email address will be billed $50
per incident to the legally allowed maximum of $25,000.