Re: Partial replication

> Hi,
> Canany one help me, how to do partial replication of the master server data.
>
> MASTER SERVER DATABASE
> ou=sales, dc=my-domain,dc=com
> ou=marketing,dc=my-domain,dc=com
>
> I want all the records with suffix ou=sales, dc=my-domain,dc=com to replicate on Slave server slave1 and
> the records with suffix ou=marketing,dc=my-domain,dc=com to replicate on Slave server slave2.
>
> How it is possible?
>
> abhishek

Each LDBM database can have it's own replication records, so you can
do what you want.  You can search the mailing list archives, and
review the man page for slapd.conf, for more details.  I personally
would prefer to be able to replicate a portion on the DIT without
having to separate them into 2 databases, but that is not yet
supported in OpenLDAP.

Randy