Re: slapd.conf help for a newbie

> I put a slapd.conf and an example ldif file that work for me on the FAQ
> (haven't tried with Pegasus, however).
>
> http://www.openldap.org/faq/data/cache/422.html

Well now if I run ldapsearch I get  the following, but I still cant get
anything with outlook, netscape or Pegasus, what am I dooing
wrong?

dc=plusinternational, dc=com
dc=plusinternational
o=Plus International Corp
objectclass=organization
objectclass=dcObject
creatorsname=cn=root, dc=plusinternational, dc=com
modifiersname=cn=root, dc=plusinternational, dc=com
createtimestamp=20000612001035Z
modifytimestamp=20000612001035Z

cn=Ian Dobson, dc=plusinternational, dc=com
cn=Ian Dobson
mail=ian@plusinternational.com
o=Plus International Corp
uid=ian
givenname=Ian
sn=Dobson
telephonenumber=(604)555-1212
homephone=(604)555-1212
title=Joeboy
objectclass=top
objectclass=person
objectclass=organizationalPerson
objectclass=inetOrgPerson
creatorsname=cn=root, dc=plusinternational, dc=com
modifiersname=cn=root, dc=plusinternational, dc=com
createtimestamp=20000612001035Z
modifytimestamp=20000612001035Z

Duct tape is like the force, it has a light side and a
dark side and it holds the universe together.