Re: Netscape Address Book

I'm not happy how Netscape does the addressbook, but who am I to make a
change...

In general NS looks only at the cn attribute and displace this as name
So if you have entries that you don't want to show in the addressbook then
they may not contain a cn!!!!  OR you can deny read access for everybody on
these items...
There are a lot of other thing like this but that to much to tell...

Koen Bosmans