Re: Multiple Master, one slave replica?

Quoting "Kurt D. Zeilenga" <Kurt@OpenLDAP.org>:

> At 09:23 PM 5/29/00 +0200, Turbo Fredriksson wrote:
> >Now to the  question. I'd like to have  my personal machine's database
> >replicated to the same slave... Is this possible? And if so, how is it
> >done?
>
> Yes.  You just setup the second replication as you would the
> first... hint: use a separate database for each tree being
> replicated on both sides.

Oki, that worked. Thanx.

Currently that slave was more or less only a test setup, but i now
see the bigger use for having it permanent... Naturaly! :)

At the moment the passwords are there in cleartext, mode 600. That's
not a good thing, of course. Previously (a couple of months ago) I
tried to compile with kerberos, but then a lot of other stuff stoped
working (mostly PAM stuff).

How do I compile with kerberos but making sure that pam_ldap etc can
still use the libs/services?