Re: Web front-end for adding/editing LDAP entries?

Try LDAP Expolrer (You can find it on www.freshmeat.net)
Uses Apache/PHP, I like it. YMMV.

|#!/usr/bin/perl                                |
|require "caffeine.h"                           |
|$WHO='James S. White (Webmaster ITC^Deltacom)';|
|contact?(jwhite@deltacom.net):(334-321-3508);  |
|page?(pagejwhite@deltacom.net):(888-390-4776); |
|$fax="334-321-3597";                           |
|#http://www.vetmed.auburn.edu/~whitej4         |
       will lose both, and deserve neither. "  -Thomas Jefferson