Re: How can I use openLDAP with solaris authentication

If you happen to be running Solaris 8, I believe it supports LDAP
directly from the nsswitch.conf.  At least the release notes
mention the capability.

http://www.sun.com/software/solaris/whatsnew2.html#installation

Incidently, has anyone tried this out?