ldapsearch not finding last file item

Hi,

I'm observing some strange behaviour with ldapsearch.  I populated the ldap server using ldif2ldbm and when I do an ldapsearch with objectclass=* I get back all entries as expected.  However, the last three entries in my ldif file of type account, and when I do an ldapsearch with objectclass=account I only get back the first two account entries.  If I do an ldapsearch with account=<lastEntry> I get the entry back!  In the ldif file I switched the last two entries and repopulated the ldap server and the same behaviour, not getting back the last entry if I do an objectclass=account search.  Has anyone got any ideas?  The entry is obviously in the ldap server as other searches can retrieve it!

Thanks,
Aoife