Special Outlook Searches

I am using OpenLDAP to provide a company email directory. We use Outlook as
the client, and it works great when looking up a specific user. However, I
would like to be able to be able to define groups that can be pulled up when
viewing contacts.

For example, if I entered All I would like to see all of the emails in the
directory. Likewise, Insurance would list all users in the insurance
department.

Has anyone done this with Outlook? I could do this with mail aliases on the
mail system, and in fact might do that, but the users would still need to
know all of the names of other users. Sometimes a simply All would be nice
so they could pick out names if they are mailing a large number of people.