Re: database krash

I am really suprising and really worry about this !
I am working with openldap 1.2.7-2.
What was your release Koen ?
How to avoid it WITHOUT big critical problems like that ?
Thanks for your reply,
Fabrice

I had it too some time ago (actualy twice),

I was setting up a testserver for ldap and I did some tests on it. I
wasn't debugging or so, just normal working...
A few day after that I checked the server and everything out of the LDAP
database was gone!!!! Except the base entry o=XXXXX,c=YY. A month later
it was the same thing, but I always was thinking that I did something
stupid and erased the database without knowing it.
But it seems that I'm not the only one....

Koen Bosmans