Re: [Fwd: Re: LDIF]

I thought that part of a recent discussion included the idea that ALL objects
in the ldap service must have at least one objectclass value being "top". With
openldap, I think you lose the data if it does not have an objectclass
attribute. Of course if you dissabel schema checking then all bets are off :)
Gerrit Thomson.