Re: ldap population

I use kldap.  It's a nice ldap client available for Linux/KDE.  It breaks
on some larger searches otherwise I've found it stable.  It's not at a v1
release yet.  Check out  http://www.mountpoint.ch/oliver/kldap

Mark

--
Mark Ferraretto                 Phone:  +61 8 8396 2448
Ferraretto IT Services            Fax:  +61 8 8396 7176