Re: Slave-SLAPD dies

I'm using replication with OpenLDAP 1.2.9 without any problems, but
I only have one replica.  Our environment puts a very heavy load on
the slapd processes.

However, the last time I had a problem like this was when I made an
illegal change to the database (with schemacheck off) and it killed
both the master and the replicas.

Randy