RE: dn2id could not open dn2id.dbb

On Mon, 3 Apr 2000, Andrew Kornuta wrote:

> Yes.  I've unmounted the partition, fsck'ed it.  Rebuilt the indexes.
> Actually,
> I've even rebuilt Berkeley DB 2.7.7 and OpenLDAP v1.2.9 just to be extra
> safe.
> Is it possible that this kind of error could be caused by a weird naming
> scheme,
> or is this just a DB problem?

I really hoped you weren't going to say that! I was hoping it would be
something simple!

The only other possibility I can think of is the threading issue between
openLDAP and BDB - but I guess you've made sure you've built both with the same
threading options...

If that fails I'm stumped. You don't have another similar system around
that you could build and run on to see if it is something particular with
that system do you?

Cheers,
  Neil

  Neil Hunter                                     Tel:    +44 (0)113 234 6073
  Internet Systems Developer                      Fax:    +44 (0)113 234 6065
  Planet Online Limited                           Mobile: +44 (0)7787 100 649