Netscape LDAP vs OpenLDAP

Hi,

I would appreciate any comments or pointers on comparing Netscape LDAP and OpenLDAP. I have noticed a few emails on this list where people attempt to migrate from Netscape to OpenLDAP or trying to integrate the two. One obvious and big advantage of OpenLDAP is the fact that is free, on the other hand OpenLDAP is not LDAPv3 compliant yet. Are there other advantages/disadvantages? My company is looking for a high-performance, very-scalable solution (over million users).

Any help on the subject would be great,

Alex Zakharov