Re: mail500 and large groups.

Sounds like you might be exceeding the operating system's maximum number
of arguments (I'm thinking of unix here).  Generally the limit is around
10KB, and it seems that you could be easily exceeding that.  If it is
tunable (and often is these days), you can increase the limit.  Consult
your o/s documentation.

A better solution would be to modify mail500 to understand what this limit
is, and call sendmail multiple times if necessary.

Regards,
Randy