Re: SLAPD benchmarking

We have a paper to appear at ACM SIGMETRICS'2000, Santa Clara, California,
USA, June 2000.

X. Wang, H. Schulzrinne, D. Kandlur, D. Verma,

"Measurement and Analysis of LDAP Performance"

The measurement used a schema for differentiated service policy database
as and example to measure the performance of openldap server, but the
results are general.

You can get the paper at:

http://www.cs.columiba.edu~xinwang/public/paper/LDAP_sigmetrics00.ps.gz

Xin