Re: Configuring Apache server, with PHP and LDAp errors

I think I have tracked the problem down to the Apache make file
being unable to find a number of ldap fiunctions
	 eg ldap_unbind_s (ld).

I have checked my output file from the when I installed LDAP and
can only find a  reference to ldap_unbind_s.3.

Can you let me know what I need to do in order that this function
along with numerous others can be found ?

Thanks

Tony