Re: OpenLDAP and FireWall-1

On Wed, Mar 08, 2000 at 03:42:54AM -0500, Earl Robinson wrote:
> yes,
> I've used Checkpoint's UAM to create/modify ldap accounts. In my
> experience it works without a hitch. Now I haven't done extensive
> testing, but i was able to get user authentication with groups to work
> just fine.
>
> I've long since rebuilt that machine, so I can't tell you exactly how i
> had it set up, but it was pretty much stock 1.2.8 openldap. Are you
> getting a particular error or failure? Or is it just checkpoint not
> authenticating?
> -earl
I can authenticate, but when I try to let the user do what he is authenticated
to (in this case a telnet-connection) I get the error message, that the user
is not in the allowed group. Did you use a groupOfNames or groupOfUniqueNames?

Konstantin
--
Dipl-Inf. Konstantin Agouros aka Elwood Blues. Internet: elwood@agouros.de
Otkerstr. 28, 81547 Muenchen, Germany. Tel +49 89 69370185