Re: OpenLDAP and FireWall-1

yes,
I've used Checkpoint's UAM to create/modify ldap accounts. In my
experience it works without a hitch. Now I haven't done extensive
testing, but i was able to get user authentication with groups to work
just fine.

I've long since rebuilt that machine, so I can't tell you exactly how i
had it set up, but it was pretty much stock 1.2.8 openldap. Are you
getting a particular error or failure? Or is it just checkpoint not
authenticating?
-earl