CorporateTime and OpenLDAP revisited

I'm trying to get CorporateTime (Netscape Calendar) to work with OpenLDAP. I
followed the steps in the FAQ, but I still seem to be having problems, CT
reports and error on binding and an incompatible version in the logs.

Running slapd in debug mode I get the following function trace:

do_bind
do_bind: version 3 dn () method 128
conn=0 op=0 BIND dn="" method=128
unknown version 3
send_ldap_result 2::version not supported

I'm wondering if anyone ran into this, or if anyone has the version string for a
Netscape 4.x Direcotry server to try instead of the 3.1 version listed in the
FAQ.

Thanks,

Steve Cochran
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center